The Ultimate In Protection
Protecting your deck in a beach or waterfront environment is uniquely challenging:
- Oils, fuels, food, mold and dead foilage cause stains
- Sunlight, wind, moisture, salt and sand cause damage
- UV light destroys the wood's lignin, a component that strengthens cell walls
ErgoDock eliminates exposure to all of these harmful elements.
ErgoDock's formula inherently repels water and hydrocarbons/oils
- Will not absorb water
- Is impervious to staining, mold, mildew, fungus, bug infestation, salt spray, fossil fuels, chemical agents, etc
- Easy to maintain as the video shows; ErgoDock™ is readily cleaned with just water
- Composite decking material has less than 0.03" of laminate covering its fill material
- This makes damange to composite decking immediately noticeable (and open to deterioration)
- ErgoDock™ color is solid through the entire thickness of the surface
- Our color stays pristine even after long term used
Installing an ErgoDock™ surface, rather than replacing existing wood with composite decking, reduces the dead load (weight) on your dock nearly 25%.
- Composite decking weights 21oz per 0.25 ft2, or 5.43 lb/ft2
- ErgoDock™ weighs 6.24oz per 0.25 ft2
- In addition to existing treated 5/4 treated wood decking, which weights 10.16oz per ft2, installing ErgoDock™ brings the dead load down to 4.1 lb/ft2
Super Summer Sales Event
Purchase your ErgoDock™ GS, PS, SS, MP or AR system during our Super Summer Sale Event and we will automatically give you a 20% discount off the total purchase price of your ErgoDock™ system. Order soon and don't miss out on the savings!