- Provides the ultimate in a nonslip surface for standing and more importantly while in motion.
- Provides a highly cushioned surface that reduces fatigue.
- Softens impact thus mitigating injuries in the event of a fall.
- No more abrasions, slivers, stubbed toes or trip hazards.
- Inherently self draining.
- Increases structural integrity.
- Stays much cooler in direct sunlight.
- Resilient, durable and reliable.
- Ultimate protection against environmental deterioration.
- Virtually impervious to staining, chipping, cracking, warping, checking and splintering.
- Virtually impervious to mold, fungi and decay.
- Color stable.
- Holds up incredibly to both pedestrian and wheeled traffic.
- Custom made to your dock’s exact measurements.
- Exact cut outs afford a closely fitting surface around recessed posts or pilings and other dock protrusions.
- Provides incredibly comfortable surface for all your activities.
We can custom build an ErgoDock™ to suit all dock structures whether for a permanent dock system or one that requires removal in sections for storage on land during the winter. You also can install ErgoDock™ over any dock decking material inclusive of, but not limited to wood, composites, concrete, aluminum, and polymer materials.
You also can use ErgoDock™ for new dock systems. Save significant costs in materials and labor by designing and constructing your new dock with an ErgoDock™ surface system.
Super Summer Sales Event
Purchase your ErgoDock™ GS, PS, SS, MP or AR system during our Super Summer Sale Event and we will automatically give you a 20% discount off the total purchase price of your ErgoDock™ system. Order soon and don't miss out on the savings!